Free Download Full Version of Best Hard Disk Recovery Software
There has been exponential growth in storage capacity of a hard drive as a result more data is stored on these but unfortunately there is also a universal fact that hard drives fail eventually resulting in loss of valuable data. It becomes a need for a good hard drive data recovery solution as everyone at some point may face a situation where important personal and business data may be lost because of the following reasons:
- Formatting of Hard Drive.
- Accidental deletion of an important file.
- Virus, Trojan or some Malware infection on the Hard Disk.
- Emptying the Recycle Bin.
- Habitual habit of hitting the Shift + Delete key resulting in loss of important files forever.
- Inaccessibility of some partition on the Hard Disk.
- Mechanical and Physical damage to the Hard Disk because of power failure or any other environmental calamities like earthquakes.
Fortunately IGEO Undelete Software is there for rescue to recover the data in almost all the scenarios except where damage is made due to mechanical failure. This is powerful Hard Drive Data Recovery Software which can recover files that get deleted because of virus invasion, disk formatting or accidental deletion. It does not only recover files that are deleted from the Recycle Bin but also retrieve those which are deleted due to Shift + Delete action. The main USP of this IGEO software lies in recovering the files after being formatting the hard disks and supports recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5.
All you have to do is install the trial version of the software and view your precious files with their contents in a matter of few clicks only. This version gives you preview of all the files that you can recover using the full version of the software. This way you only pay when you are sure that this software will do your Hard Drive Data recovery.
How to use the Trial Version?
- Open the Software.
- All logical drives locally connected to your PC are displayed.
- Select the drive that might contain the deleted or lost data and click Next.
- You are given two options to scan for deleted files
- Quick scan – Use this for recovery of recently lost/deleted files. If files are not found then don’t panic there is another more advanced option of deep scanning.
- Deep scan – Use this for a thorough analysis and search of the file system for lost files. This may take more time but will be worth waiting.
- There is a third option available to you and which is to load previously saved scan results file. This third option is of significance as it not only saves time for you but also avoids repeated scans on a supposedly damaged hard disk.
- The next screen gives preview of list of files where you may select files/folder to recover.
The trial version gives you preview of all the inaccessible or deleted files and folders only but you can recover your valuable files by using the full version of software. To get the full version, just click on ‘Buy Now’ button.
Recover files after a hard drive format
You have just formatted your hard disk and realize that you have unintentionally deleted some of your files that are of importance to you. What do you do, you panic, but you shouldn’t. There is a solution in form of IGEO Undelete software. You can still recover your precious files and you don’t have to bother with finding a data recovery specialist to do the job for you.
Why and how the software helps?
Mostly people opt for quick format of their hard disk and this option only wipes of the information such as file location etc on the hard disk, leaving the files at their original places in the partitions. IGEO Undelete software is designed to recover data files from their respective locations with ease.
Other Useful Utilities
The software has a very friendly user interface and has utilities such as wild char search that makes the task of finding files quickly. You can also sort files by their names, size etc. Another useful feature is of file mask that makes use of the file type to recover lost files in a good turnaround time.